Suffering from high blood pressure/hypertension? Now, learn the effective home remedies for Blood pressure. Also, which foods are helpful to reduce blood pressure.
Ayurveda, the ancient science, has provided us some useful natural remedies that may help stabilize blood pressure and keep your heart healthy. Before discussing the home remedies for blood pressure, you should know what the blood pressure actually is.
Blood pressure is the force of your blood on the wall of blood vessels, which pumps blood from the heart into the arteries. Each time heart-beats, it pumps blood into arteries. A normal blood pressure reading is within 120/80 mm Hg. When blood pressure is high, the blood moves through the arteries more forcefully. At that time the heartbeat starts to increase. This is called systolic pressure. This increases pressure on the delicate tissues in the arteries and damages the blood vessels. When your heartbeat is low, and your blood pressure falls. This stage is called diastolic pressure. High blood pressure or hypertension Known as a “silent killer,” it usually doesn’t cause symptoms until there’s significant damage done to the heart. Without noticing any symptoms, most people are unaware that they have high blood pressure.
An individual is esteemed to be a high blood pressure when his/her pulse is over 140/90. In serious cases, the reading can even shoot to 180/120, which needs prompt clinical attention. It is commonly the main reason for heart attacks, strokes, and kidney failure. High blood pressure has no indications, which is the reason it is frequently left undiscovered or analyzed in the later stages when it is hard to invert the condition. It tends to be overseen and monitored by following a severe eating routine (eating well and less salty or spicy food), practicing normally, and taking medicine. A few home remedies for blood pressure can also prove to be very effective in bringing down high blood pressure.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Blood pressure
Ayurveda has various home remedies for blood pressure. Some of them are discussed below.
- The Coconut water is said to be one of the best elixirs. Mix orange juice and coconut water in a ration of two are to one. Drink half to one cup at least two to three times a day.
- Eat some watermelon with a pinch of cardamom and a pinch of coriander added. This is said to act as a mild diuretic and will help to regulate blood pressure.
- Add a teaspoon of coriander and a pinch of cardamom to one cup of freshly squeezed peach juice.
- Moong dal helps bring down high blood pressure. Try consuming some moong dal soup, and add some cilantro, cumin, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and five to 10 drops of apple cider vinegar to a cup of hot water. Then drink it early in the morning on an empty stomach. This drink must help you to reduce cholesterol and also help to regulate blood pressure.
- One dish, which should be added in your mid-day meal. Cucumber raita is said to be a good diet that helps in keeping blood pressure along with digestive.
- The allicin segment of garlic is known to have properties that permit it to bring down lipids and hinder blood coagulation. Devouring crude garlic (one squashed clove on more than one occasion per week) can profit Vata hypertension.
- Ashwagandha related to different spices like Gotu Kola may likewise end up being a powerful recipe to control hypertension.
- For Kapha’s hypertension, a natural creation called Trikatu can demonstrate extremely viable. Made with three impactful flavors – black pepper, Indian long pepper and ginger, this blend can help lower Low-Density Lipoproteins (LDLs), likewise called the terrible cholesterol. It likewise has immense anti-inflammatory properties.
Though blood pressure is a common condition in India, it can be prevented by some healthy lifestyle changes. Regular exercise, yoga & proper diet can help prevent blood pressure effectively.